Dragon Cave 'R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Cave 'R Us

A branch off of DCAA on Menewsha and a fan site of TJ09's Dragcave.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings & Salutations!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KatWolfdancer

Number of posts : 11
Warning :
Greetings & Salutations! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Greetings & Salutations! Right_bar_bleue

Greetings & Salutations! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Greetings & Salutations! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-19

Greetings & Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings & Salutations!   Greetings & Salutations! EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:02 am

I'm Kat Wolfdancer, and I am a Dragon Mama... In real life, I raise and have rescued wolfdogs (canines with "recent wolf genetic inheritance") and I have a farm in a very rural area. I share the farm with a black bear named BooBoo who lives in my apple orchard, deer & elk, who also trail through the apple orchard and avail themselves of my apples (I have plenty to share) elves, faeries, unicorns, dragons, a plethora of birds including great horned owls, a rather small peregrine falcon, ravens galore, flickers, and a bobcat...Along with the wolfdogs, I have a small flock of goats, a small flock of Ancona ducks (they are very rare ducks. Barbarians, but rare barbarians.) and far too many spayed and released feral cats.

Obviously, I'm kind of an Earth Mama, but I don't have skin kidz this time 'round, just fur kidz.

I'm 51 years young, and the only other internet "happening" I imbibe in is EQ, on the Prexus server, in a Guild caled Sword of Fate. And OH! I heard about this site on a "Where To Post Your Dragons" thread at Dragon Cave.

Nice to be here! I think I've covered all the bases, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, I might have an answer sunny

>^,,^<
Back to top Go down

Greetings & Salutations!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Cave 'R Us :: About The Site :: Intros-
Jump to: