Dragon Cave 'R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Cave 'R Us

A branch off of DCAA on Menewsha and a fan site of TJ09's Dragcave.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*zooms*....*crashes into a dragon*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rage-chan

Number of posts : 3
Warning :
*zooms*....*crashes into a dragon* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*zooms*....*crashes into a dragon* Right_bar_bleue

*zooms*....*crashes into a dragon* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100*zooms*....*crashes into a dragon* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-27

*zooms*....*crashes into a dragon* Empty
PostSubject: *zooms*....*crashes into a dragon*   *zooms*....*crashes into a dragon* EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:30 am

Ouch! Okay, okay, no flying for now. XD

Um...hi everyone! *waves* I've read some of the stickies around the forum, but I haven't been lurking for long, so do let me get the hang of things, please? n_n Some of you might have seen me around at the main DC forums, but since I enjoy foruming, I thought I'd expand a little and fly here as well. (It's just a rather unlucky thing I crashed into the dragons you guys have set to guard the forum, really.) XD

So...yeah. I'll be nice, and polite, and pleased to make your acquaintance! *nudges her dragons to make them sociable*
Back to top Go down
Uroboros
Uroboros

Number of posts : 57
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: *zooms*....*crashes into a dragon*   *zooms*....*crashes into a dragon* EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:28 pm

meh this site is pretty dead I'm afraid
:/
Back to top Go down
rage-chan

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: *zooms*....*crashes into a dragon*   *zooms*....*crashes into a dragon* EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:58 pm

I sort of realized after a while. ^^; Oh well. What a pity~ it was listed under the top 10 fansites, was it, on the DC forums? I'm not sure, but it seemed as if it was pretty good. Awww.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *zooms*....*crashes into a dragon*   *zooms*....*crashes into a dragon* Empty

Back to top Go down

*zooms*....*crashes into a dragon*
Page 1 of 1